I have taken a break from blogging. I do not feel the need or desire to blog right now. I'm sure there is tons to say and share and cute pictures to upload. However, I am busy with life. I am busy with the kids: their school, Spring soccer, piano lessons, sleep training, being consistent in my parenting, dr's apts, etc. Me: my new jewelry business, my spirituality, Primary, RS and activity callings, teaching some much needed for my sanity drama classes and putting together a musical theatre number for church, budgeting, finding a new car, finding a way to pay for this car, keeping up with friends and especially family who are all just as terrible as me in keeping up with one another. My husband:
his stress of his job, calling, online classes, future prospects, etc.
So now you know. Sorry!
Love you all!
1 comment:
well.... are you sure you can't squeeze just one more thing into your day? there are lots of things i could be doing today and right now, but instead i have decided to plop myself down around my messy living room and blog! sorry the stars didn't aline so we could see each other and let the boys play! It would of been fun fun fun!! hope the trip was grand!
Post a Comment